More than half of Americans are in debt. Unfortunately for some, being in debt has become a way of life.
Every day people are struggling with the stress of working long hours, spending very little time with their family and figuring out how to make ends meet. No matter what they do, they just can’t seem to get ahead.
If you feel like you are drowning in debt and bad credit, the pressures of daily life can take a huge toll, leaving you feeling as if you are a victim to your finances with no way out.
The truth is you don’t have to live this way. If you are willing to acknowledge your current financial situation, face up to past mistakes and change your attitude towards spending, you CAN climb out of the seemingly enormous hole that your debt has gotten you in to. Be prepared though – it takes hard work and a genuine willingness to change.
Reputable credit repair organizations like Great American Credit Repair can provide you with the expertise and tools you need to turn your financial situation around and stop feeling like a victim. It is much easier to do than you think when you are working with the right company.
How can GreatAmerican Credit Repair help to repair your bad credit and eliminate your debt? Here are 2 things we can do for you today:
- Review Your Credit Report – Did you know almost 80% of credit reports are inaccurate? When you have bad credit to begin with, you don’t need errors that make your credit appear worse than it actually is. The Federal Credit Repair Act was created to protect consumers from errors on their credit report that could cause them to be represented unfairly, leading to high interest rate charges and abysmal terms they don’t deserve.
The most common mistakes found on credit reports are:
- incorrect personal information – identity errors (often caused by clerical errors)
- errors in your accounts – inaccurate identification of your loans, credit cards, or line of credit; out-of-date payment history
- your resolved accounts – accounts with collections, bankruptcies and judgements that are not removed from your account even after they are resolved
- signs of identity theft or fraud
You are entitled to one free report a year from each of the 3 credit bureaus and you are responsible for ensuring the information is correct.
There is a process for resolving credit report errors, and a credit repair company can help you navigate these murky waters. Effective credit repair can make a huge difference in your credit score, giving you more opportunities than you thought were possible. Put your trust in a credit repair company to ensure that you get the credit report that you deserve.
- Get A Handle On Your Debt – If you want to put yourself in a better financial situation, you need to gain control over your finances. A legitimate repair company can give you sound advice on how to slowly begin to repay what you owe and may recommend an acceleration loan, which can save you a lot of money on interest charges and pay off your debts faster. They will also counsel you on how to budget to reduce your overall spending so that you can begin to live the life you’ve always wanted.
Living with overwhelming debt and bad credit does not have to be a way of life. There is help available to help dig you out of your financial situation. Call Great American Credit Repair Company today at (800) 603-1943 to get started on the path to living the life of your dreams.
About Great American Credit Repair Company
Great American Credit Repair Company is a highly recommended credit repair company, and a FICO Pro Certificate holder, with credentials from the National Association of Credit Services Organizations. Great American Credit Repair Company offers the only Money Back, Triple Result Warranty in the industry because we are confident we can deliver the results you need. Call us today at (800) 603-1943 to get more information on how you can regain your financial freedom.
Click here for Credit Repair